Who we are?
What Personal Information About Customers Does Kanadoll Collect?
The sole purpose of collecting your personal information is to aid us in helping us always to improve our products and services and user-friendly experience for you. There are two main types of information from you we store. These are:
- Information you submit to us: We receive and keep a log of any information you submit to us about Kanadoll’s products, services and comments on the site. These are mainly your details you forward to us in terms of your order which are required. Such as your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, and optional account information like username and password. These details are all imperative to the functioning of your account and the order you place.
- Automatic Information: This is largely referring to data we receive in connection with your activity on the site and details on your IP and browser type. These forms of data are taken by cookies and other identifiers. They are there to ensure you have the smoothest user experience on the website possible.
For What Purposes Does Kanadoll Use Your Personal Information?
We obtain your personal information to best operate, interact and improve our products and service for you. These include:
- Purchase and delivery of products. We require your personal information for you to place and us to process orders and deliver every product you request. Which involves you forwarding your name, address, contact details, a username and password. From us receiving this information, we can, in turn, deliver your product to your address.
- Deal with requests. We will also need to access your details to process other requests. Such as if you have an issue with a product or order and you want a refund or to log a complaint. Your details will be recalled by our team to deal with your request efficiently.
- Authorising payment. We will also require your details concerning your payment method. When you submit your payment method we will need to make sure the payment is processed properly and no fraud is involved.
- Setting up an account for you. We will also request your personal information when compiling your account for our store and to improve our store offerings for you. Also, these personal details will be automatically generated when going through the checkout on follow up orders.
- Complying with legal obligations.
- Marketing messages. You have the option when signing up to the site to opt-in for marketing messages so if you want to sign up to them we’ll hold your personal information for that.
In general, we will hold personal information on you that you’ve entered for the purposes stated above until the point we are not legally required to keep it any longer i.e if you close your account. We will still hold personal details on you such as your name, email and billing and shipping address for a certain amount of years for tax and accounting reasons.
What About Cookies and Other Identifiers?
For example, you may leave a comment on our site and while you do you will be required to enter your name, email and your website address if you have one. When you come to leave a comment again on the site these details will be sitting in the relevant field already leaving you just having to enter your comment. These cookies will also be stored in our system for a year. So it’s all about convenience and time-saving.
More example of cookies working to establish a more slick, convenient experience is when you are first enquired about cookies when you enter in your login details. The website will then determine whether your browser accepts cookies. This cookie doesn’t extract any personal data and is discarded once you log out or shut down your browser.
Another one is when you log in, we employ cookies to store your login details and your preference in how your screen displays the site. The login details last for 2 days and the screen options last for a year. There is also the option to select “Remember Me” next to a tickbox on the login screen after inputting your details. Once you log-in this will result in your login being saved for 2 weeks. So you can shut down the browser and come back to it during that space of time and be taken straight into your account. Once you log out of your account the slate is wiped clean and your login cookie is removed.
There is also the matter of editing and publishing an article on the site. Once you do this a cookie will save and store the ID of the message that has been posted. This expires after 1 day.
Does Kanadoll Share Your Personal Information?
Kanadoll does not let personal information about you leave the team we have on hand. The personal details on customers is an integral part of our business and we are not in the business of selling on our customer’s details to other parties. The people who will have access to the details you forward to us are limited to the Administrators and Shop Managers. These members of our team need access to this information to communicate throughout our company. When dealing with finalising orders, processing refunds and providing support to you.
Outside of our team, the only time data from yourself that can be accessed by an outside party is when you are interacting with articles on the site. There may be attached images and video files connected to blog articles. Upon clicking these media sources the website holding these elements will have cookies which collect data on you. These cookies operate in the same fashion as they do on our site in that there is third party tracking. They also connect you with personal details you may have on the website that the content is stored on if you have an account there. Working in the same process as they do on here.
Will the Courier or Bank Know What My Purchase Is?
You will maybe have a concern about whether your purchase details will be relayed to the bank or courier after it has been submitted. We assure you that this data will be classified and not revealed to anyone but you on receipt inside the package. We go out of our way to keep these details concealed by using high-quality services. So you don’t need to be apprehensive about purchasing with us for fear of anything being revealed on your bill or an express label. All of these details are hidden and kept discrete during the shipping process. There is no threat of your security being compromised when shopping on the site. Your privacy is a priority to us and always will be.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
Security of data regarding you is of paramount importance to us at Kanadoll. The storage of your details with orders and products is confined to our company with zero threat of any outside infiltration.
If you are still concerned about the personal information you have submitted to us you can request an exported file about all the personal data we have stored about you. Provided you have an account with us or you have at least left comments on the site. You also can request with us that we delete all personal data about you we have stored on our books. However, this doesn’t cover any data we hold for legal, administrative or security purposes.
As a rule of thumb, you must always take into account personal security methods when accessing your account here and on the website. Make sure a unique password is selected for your account and keep these details safe along with your username. Also, make sure you log off when finishing used on the website. Also, make sure no one you don’t want to have access to the site has access to it. Lastly, you should always make sure you use a firewall and anti-spyware to stop hackers and intruders having access to your computer. Being negligent about this can lead to unwanted access to your PC and your details.
Are Allowed to Use Kanadoll Services?
Kanadoll do not sell products which are suitable for . They are adult related products. If you are under 18 you are prohibited from buying products from us and please do not try.
Merchant will not sell, purchase, provide, exchange or in any other manner disclose Account or Transaction data, or personal information of or about a Cardholder to anyone, except, it’s Acquirer, Visa/Mastercard Corporations or in response to valid government demands.